Interested in Real Estate Investments?

Did you know Panattoni offers exciting real estate investment opportunities?  

We offer a wide range of investments capabilities across the risk spectrum, from core strategies focused on stabilized, income-producing investments, to opportunistic property development.

Our pipeline matches all types of investment criterias including:

  •   Investment volumes: 2-100+ MEur
  •   Countries:  UK, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania
  •   Locations:  inner-city, sub-urban, logistics hubs, airports, harbours
  •   Tenants: E-commerce, 3PL, industrial, express delivery, freight forwarders
  •   Types of properties: generic warehouse, build-to-suit (BTS), parcel distribution, e-fulfillment, light   industrial
  •   Strategies:

o   standing assets or future assets development intentions,

o   single tenant or multitenant,

o   single properties or portfolio programs,

o   short-term or long-term hold.

Find out more about how Panattoni can assist you with your investments needs.

Polish Investment Market

The real estate investment market in Poland is attracting record capital volumes and a variety of investors.

2.5 bn euro has been invested over the last 24 months in Polish logistics real estate through​ Panattoni’s newly-built warehouses.​ In addition, some Panattoni developed properties, predominantly BTS, have been traded as secondary transactions outside of Panattoni programs. E.g. an Amazon 160 000 sqm Fulfilment Centre in Szczecin, developed by Panattoni for one of its institutional clients-investors, was recently sold on the secondary market to Korean investors.

Key factors making logistics in Poland attractive to investors:

  1. Poland remains one of the brightest points on European supply chain and industrial maps.​ This is reflected in record occupier demand for new logistics and very low vacancy rates.
  2. 90+% of new buildings in Poland are leased (not owned) by occupiers/tenants, which provides real estate investors with a wider stream of investment opportunities than in many other markets in Europe.
  3. 100-200bps higher returns, limited transfer tax and 100% rent indexation enhance investments.

Tailor-made investment strategies are made available to investors and executed by Panattoni with 65% in “core+/value add” mainly build-to-core scenarios. 35% of capital chases “core” exposure i.e. acquisitions of standing properties.

Multilet logistics parks represent 75% of volume, the remaining 25% comes from BTS (build-to-suit) facilities.

Read more:

Contact us:

invest@panattoni.com

Property example: